Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm happy today!!! Milan beat Inter 2-1 in derby della Madoninna at San Siro Milano. Inzaghi brought Milan lead 1-0 and then Kakà doubled it..after that Inter scored by Cruz from free kick. Like always the tension for this derby always always high. Especially this time where Milan must win to keep their chance on for playing in Champions League next year. What a bad year from Milan after they won CL last year beating Liverpool and then win the Toyota and International Cup. I think this squad need refreshing..buy and change the striker for example..they need another player like Sheva for sure, although came Pato which gave a hope..still not enough.
For Inter, well...another win for sure will make them getting close to scudetto..with Roma on their tail with deficit 6 points before this match. I have respect for Inter actually..I know after the last three years they can manage to build a strong team! But I'm a fans of AC Milan no matter what...in this derby I support my team..and finally they won!! thumbs up for Milan...FORZA MILAN!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

akhirnya kamu nulis lagiii...
horeeee...
tapi aku ga ngerti...heheheeh