Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yesterday I had an appointment at Questura(Police station) to make photo and fingerprint. Finally, after I waited more than one year since I submitted my renewal application for permesso di soggiorno. Actually it was not that long for the appointment. They gave me an appointent last year at July, but because I already come back to my country I couldn't make it. So after that I must wait for another appointment.
At the day, I checked my documents which I should give to them. All of them were ready, but one document missing. My insurance card from ASL. Actually I had an insurance card to go to the doctor in case I'm sick. I made the card one year ago, but because I never used it, I never checked it, and bad luck! is expired :(
I have to cancel the appointment...shit, after all, I'm worry about my permesso...I don't want to wait again for it...without it I can't go outside Italy. I don't want stuck in this country...I really want to go to another place in Europe this summer.
Because of the insurance card I decided I must make a new one. So I went to ASL office near Questura. I entered the building...many people inside from child, teen, middle age and old. I must take the number and wait untill my turn to go the counter. While waiting for my turn I saw the list of doctor who lived near my flat. The list is on the wall, I saw it and chose 3 doctors near my flat. After that I saw the display board...okay it was almost my turn. But after that I feel something wrong...from the 4 counters display I saw my number was never displayed. Hehhh??!! they jumped my number ???!! ooh shit, or maybe I didn't noticed it before while I saw the list of the doctor. Well, so I decided to take another number and to wait again. I watched my surrounding, the people come and go, why there were so many people go this building?? Are all of them sick?? Hmmm...I feel lucky I never sick here in Italy..I mean not like a serious illness, I just had flu sometimes and it didnìt need to visit the doctor. I saw the weather was rainy, it happened along the week. I saw a kid come near me, watched at me and smile...what do you want kiddo? what did you think of me??!! I thought maybe he would like to play with me...hehehe not today maybe, I must take care my insurance card and hopefully can go to questura even it was already late. But wait, I saw my friend Gianfranco sat and waited for his turn..well I didn't know his presence before. So I came to him and spoke to him. He was sick, got allergy for the flower..so he would like to go the doctor..but because his card expired he must make a new one. After that I saw the display number, not long for my turn.
But for a second time I shocked, wth with my number?,it never appeared...oh shiit not again I missed my number...Gianfranco asked my number and he thought the same thing, and after that when his turn come...hmm...I said, no I dont want to wait again!!! So I came to the counter of Gianfranco and said to him, I need to make another card, I can't wait anymore. He understood and told the counter person about it also he helped me to explain about the information. It seemed there is a new rule to make the new card. The person told me to wait she must asked this matter to her superior and she said she'll contact me if she has news about it. Well shittt, I must wait again..but I hope I can have my permesso before the summer holiday.

0 comments: