Saturday, April 12, 2008

I have one unique flatmate..his name Alessandro, or just called him Ale....he is younger than me...a wild dog...indeed!!!
He used to wear only underwear in the flat..not only in his room I mean, to the bathroom, taking food in kitchen and the worst entering my room.
I mean okaay2...I'm not a gay, but see him just in piece (underwear) and wandering around my room,,ooh gosh...weeeeekk....pleaseeeeeee
And, even my friend know him, because when we're using webcam..he just entered my room without knocking before (with underwear only) and suddenly my friend shocked...whooo is thatt guy ???!!! hauhaahaauha.....what a crazy dude !!!!
Two days ago he entered my room (still only with underwear) bringing his laptop and with confidently told me, "hey you know what...I just made a sex video...!!! see now...!!! I mean,,,wtf with this person...hell I care for it..so, but with curiosity I watched it... ;P
Today he entered again my room..informed...man I just have sex on webcam with a girl who I met from internet...we did the bla...bla...bla... I mean come on...two days in a row for sex...what a machine!!!I think sex is the only thing in his brain...
Btw I think maybe I should called him si kolor item (the color of his underwear) similar with the famous Indonesian criminal several years ago

0 comments: