Saturday, May 17, 2008

Along this week I didn't do too much activities. Like as usual go to university which is still the same, the students, class room, prof a lil' bit boring from day to day..hehehh. In the afternoon I always went out to the lake..very boring in the flat. Sometimes I went out alone with my bike, riding and riding see the people feel the sunshine, the summer air hot hot and hot. It's good for my skin, recently it getting more2 white...not really white actually more like very very light brown. Now i'm looklike a chinese hehehhe. The other time I went out with my friends for jogging...been a long time I didn't jogging...well I don't really need to do it actually. My weight not really over the limit, lack of fat actually hehhheh...anyway I just go jogging with my friends. It good really, I mean very good to be honest...make you relax, have fun with jokes along the road. But we need to improve the quality of it. We're starting running, but after 10 minutes or less we stopped and the ran again..not very long stopped again...looking left or right saw the view of the lake..girls boys etc unimportant objects...joking...run again...not in constant period. Gosh !!! what a bunch of amateur...not serious...full of craps.....hehehehhh (maybe it was what the people thinking of us). However, better than nothing, we had an exercise!!!
On the way home I stopped by to several ice cream stores, asking wheter they're looking for a man for part time job in summer..basicly the answers are the same...leave your number and we'll contact you if we need you...! hehhehh what a promise...suuuuuuuuuucckss !!! this city not really a good place for finding a job!! Also before, I tried to ask a part time job to McDonalds...they gave me a form to fill in and ask me for my CV...they said they'll contact me if they need a person for a job...but till now nothing happened..just bullshit!!!
My friend from university said, yes2 it's very hard for foreign student finding a job..even part time job..because even the Italian people also hard to finding a job here...well..at least I tried. It's better to concentrate with the course at university..
Well, to be honest right now I'm not feeling really like to study of my subject...I don't know why..I'm losing my interest...and then my motivation...I mean still have the responsible to study but at the moment I feel boring with all of this...ooh I hope this just temporary...I cannot afford to abandon my study here...I mean I don't know any other alternative to do....well not really actually. For the past few days I liked to read about history and politics...hehehhh very strange right?? Maybe because I often saw the news of the election in states...rivalry between Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton... well I must admitt it's very interesting to see their campaign through many states in US. Interesting fact is Barrack Obama spend his childhood several years in Jakarta...studied in one of elementary school in Menteng...hehehhh how come?? I just followed my curiosity reading his profile and then another candidate profile and then become interesting in politics hehehee...well I know it's not a strong reason to study politic though.
Anyway I was thinking what if I become a politician, am I good enough?? Do I have passion in it??I mean I dont have any background in politic before...maybe one thing, I liked to read newspapers when I was I child...reading the news..but if I remember the first page I read about sport not politic hahahaaa...
Politic is very confusing, some people said it's dirty, full of manipulation and intrics...but, haven't we all ? we did it in our life??..not only in politics....economy, law, artist, etc ...what a crazy world we livin' in......better be an ordinary person...have a family....decent job, well paid...have kids...life happily...died in peace go to hell upps I mean heaven hehhehehhh what a everyone's dream.

ps: my flatmate said better go to hell than heaven...heaven is boring!!! he said, there is no club,party,alkohol,bitches,etc that make you happy ehehhehe....what a crazy guy, definitely a hell citizen later hahahahahahhaaa....

0 comments: