Sunday, March 02, 2008

If I want to describe my life lately, everything aren't going very well...
One day I woke up late, I needed to catch the train to Milan to take my scholarship...so I just jumped to my bike and rode to the station. Just I few meter when I want to pass the railway..suddenly the long rail gate was moving down and blocked my way.
So that's how my life right now...being delayed, in many things...f*cked up as my flatmate said once... ;P
- I haven't take the scholarship yet...must wait another week... :(
- I haven't take 2 exams because .... oohh I don't want to talk about exam now...university sucks
- I haven't received the router which I'm being promised last week to receive it
- I haven't received the memory I bought from ebay yet..
- I haven't watch all the movies which I already downloaded...however this isn't really bad !!

0 comments: