Sunday, March 09, 2008

I went out with my friends from university. This was really the last weekend before we start the new semester. We decided to have aperitivo, so we walked to the city center to a bar.
We were 7 person in total...3 boys and 4 girls. To make it short, we just entered and ordered drink.
Because it was all about, sit and drink. I ordered a drink called Sangria, just wanna try it.
It's wine based drink added by fruit ..the color is maroon, a very2 dark maroon and the taste...well not really sweet but I liked the fruit anyway.
After 2 hours, we went to another bar near lago di Como. We chose to sit outside since the weather was not really cold, it was already entering the spring. I sat in the sofa, watch the clear sky and the view of lago, then I lighted my smoke. We weren't really talked too much..just enjoying the time.
Once again I ordered a drink, this time I tried the martini..Davidoff Martini exactly the name.
It a simple martini but they put one single home-maded cigarette on the edge of the glass...pretty cool huhh!

0 comments: