Monday, March 10, 2008

One thing new in MotoGP 2008 season, it started at Qatar and it turned to be a night race!
I mean, well it's really something new in MotoGP. Before I'd rather skeptical about night race.
We all know this is a sport where speed is the main factor,so vision is very vital for the racer.
Just one blink of your eyes can make a difference between life and death.
I remember back then, when I was in high school. One night I went hanging out to a cafe in Taman Ria with my friends.
I felt very tired that night..I believed it was a hard day, actually I'm forget what I had done before night. I drank alcohol..not too much though. And after we finished and wanna come back,
my friend warned me, because he knew me that I'm tired and a little drunk, not to drive.
But I insisted I wanna to come back home! So I drove that night alone to my home...and to make thing even worse...the rain start falling...ouchh. I felt very tired that time to drive my. I knew I should listen to my friend advice.
But, I cannot stop...so I turned up the radio sound very hard...try not to sleep while driving. At first It seemed useful enough. After about 15 minutes, I watched the road was very empty, it was 5 am I think...it was cold and I drove like without anything to care. I mean the toll road empty, I run my car stable around 60 km/hour...there were no traffic light...no sound...the only sound I heard was the rainfall...and not even I did braking. This situation just hypnotize me to sleep...so the thing that I never want to dream about was happened...I slept while driving!
It wasn't long time I closed my eyes...and I awoke again...try to hold my consciousness...and I started to close my eyes again a few seconds...I awoke again...slept again...it happened several times until suddenly...haha.................... worst part was......shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...YES I hit a car in front of me. Oucchh...uppsss... it took 5 seconds for me too realised until I turned the wheel driver and made my car released from the butt of that poor car!!!
So based on my experienced, I know the vision of the driver and the surrounding area where you see while you are driving are very important. I mean we're talking here about a motor race with average speed around 167 km/hour rolling in the night!If we're thinking from another............
anyway to be continued...I feel sleepy now!!!

0 comments: