Sunday, March 02, 2008

Okay this sound like another boring story about me. I mean, I just thinking about myself, me...yes sir!!! myself??!!!
At the moment, I try to remember about myself...the things I've done in the past...the way I dealed with problem....my behaviour keep changing from time to time
If I want to try to describe myself...hmm...let me say that one thing just crossed my mind....I'm thinking of a person who has so many curiosities...who wants to know a lot of things....who wants to learn anything he desired or attracted to. This just like two sides of sword...it can be useful if you can handle everything, I mean to manage everything in balance. The important thing which can be a problem is time. You'll have to let your time taken for something that you never plan before which is it just happen spontaneously.
I don't know why this can happen, maybe from my personality. To make everything easier to understand, it's like to have a side race apart from the main one. So, instead I focus on the main race, my energy and attention flow to another race beside it..but still hold for the main one.
I mean in reality it's like when I did one job/task for example ,maybe college, I have another thing which attracted my attention which I must share my time and sometimes make me lack of time.
To be good, it can make me to become a more colourful person. I know many things...I have more knowledge and experience. But sometimes it makes me not focus on my objective. My mind is wondering everywhere, spread to many sides like throwing water baloon to the wall. It hard for me to pull it back, to gather all of the information I had, eventhough I realized most of it is useful..I have hard time to process it for my benefit. It's like I try to collect every pieces of puzzle and to arrange it to make it a picture. It takes time though for sure..a lot of...and obviously time is always againts me.

I need to control myself...focus on my objective...be relax....I wish this can be as easy as I write now...

0 comments: