Thursday, August 07, 2008

This time I tried my luck passing the Swiss-Italian border to go to Lugano in Switzerland. From Como it is very2 near to Switzerland maybe only 3 minutes by train just one station ahead after Como San Giovanni and you'll arrived at Chiasso.

I knew I don't have valid documents..my permesso already expired one year ago! Because if you want to go to Lugano you'll pass at Chiasso as border point. Here the train stopped several minutes..came the officer...two big guys checking my documents..I tried to keep calm...I knew if they said I cannot go further I'll just return to Como.

And lucky me the officer let me go on even he checked my expired permesso. He asked if I lived in Italy and I said yes...allora va bene tutto aposto...va avanti...ehehehe grazie mille signor!!


Welcome to Lugano in Switzerland..view from the a church above




After arrived in the station which is located at hill, I must go down passing the city center to go to the lake...oh shitt my leg had a hard time again..luckily my body not so heavy..




Well actually the lake is similar with Como I mean the lake view, the different here is the lake is bigger from the edge distance compare to Como which is a narrow lake..



So hot at Lugano...but there are a lot of beautiful flower in the park near the lake.





Tired sculpture..same with me..!!this week I turned into a backpacker



the very fresh fountain..oh gossh..so hot todayy...



Sunny day




City monuments



A head??!!



A former city office


Another part of the lake



Getting dark




I must admit I havent visit all part of the city particularly the museums...There so many museums in this city. I'll consider to visit them next time...because I heard the Museum of Art here is worthed to be visited by tourist beside my leg didn't permit me to walk more... :(
Allright then see you another time!!!

1 comments:

Fransisca Prananto said...

aaaaaaaa berhasil ke swiss... selamat selamat hehe..

kotanya asik euy... jadi pengeeennn