Tuesday, June 17, 2008

2 days without electricity!!! my flat was like cemetery, my landlord never checked the mailbox for the letter of the bill. Maybe he's busy...anyway he fixed it today after yesterday I sent sms and he tried to solve it but it's too late. In the morning he called me and said everything will be back to normal. Hehh...nevertheless I must spent the night at Cynthia flat, charged my battery of notebook.
It's very usual in my country to have powerloss like this, but here ?? not a common thing...
Actually it's not a problem because I can still use the stove since it used gas as a heating source.
It's terrible at the night actually, It was rainy, dark, I didn't have an umbrella, my flatmate lost my umbrella. I was planning to wait until the rain was over. But this goddamn rain never stop. I used my lighter and handphone as light source. Nobody at home, I was totally alone, alone in the dark...maybe if I'm a girl I will cried heheh...but I'm a survivor. There is no ghost here, I never afraid of ghost, and I think Italian ghost not as scary as Indonesian ghost hehehe...I just afraid of myself...I can't even see myself...
After having dinner and grabbed my hat and packed my notebook. I can't stand without electricity...it was sooo boring. I cant use internet and watched the Euro match. So I went to Cynthia flat...hehehe sorry Cyn for bothering you in the night..don't blame me, but my landlord and his stupidity.
I'm thinking it just 2 days...what about we live in a place without electricity...the whole time. Not too extreme maybe, what if we got lost in island for example...where there is nothing there..no food...no water...no electricity which means no internet, no phone, no tv etc...better be dead instantly!
Are we strong enough to survive facing this kind of situation?? I don't think soo...so God please enlighten me, don't let your poor creature stay in the dark!!! hehehe apa siiiih.??!

1 comments:

CynThinks said...

HUih nyantei aja kali mas.. kebayang kok andai ga ada listerik aku cabut pasti ke tempat yang berlistrik hahahaha. Syukur.. semuanya dah normal!